Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Let me explain the last couple of days.

Hard programming lecture (everything sucks I hate everyone)--> Marie Calloway writes on my wall (omg I'm going to die happy I can't even)

McHottie apparently looked at my fb and called me "really pretty" and kinda wants to get to know me (wtf omg life is gr88 what's going on this can't be real)--> Gets stuck in the worst storm I've ever witnessed and realizes that even my Sometimes-Britney Spears Pandora station complete with Christina Aguilera's "Come On Over" and Hilary Duff's "So Yesterday" can't even make a shitty happenstance like this ok (i hate everything i don't get why this has to happen oh no my apple products are going to suffer water damage and die) --> "fashionable" backpack I bought yesterday is waterproof unexpectedly (aw yay that's actually gr8)

In all seriousness this past year and a half have been so disorienting for me, so I don't know the last time I've actually functioned as a normal young adult. So I'm asking: is this how we are supposed to feel, like a constant yo-yo of emotions based on current occurrences? Or is it (OH MY GOD MY PANDORA STATION JUST STARTED PLAYING TRULY MADLY DEEPLY-SAVAGE GARDEN oh my goshhhhhh) supposed to be a constant state of "happiness"/"sadness"/"anger"? Idk if I'm the only one here but my emotions seem so latched onto what's going on at the moment and it's strange to feel such a big spectrum of emotion because of such a big spectrum of events going on right now?

Maybe I'm still transitioning from the nothingness of summer (oh my gosh "hero"-mariah carey, pandora is on point) but I dunnooooo being an young adult is difficult

bye

there's a party in mahhhhhahhhh head and no one is inviihiiiihiiited/yoooooooo will never come close to how i feeeeeeeeeeeel

No comments:

Post a Comment